Re: Motorola xpr8400

David Pye

Sigh.

Let's not stray so far off topic.

You aren't worth Bill Gates' effort to microchip.

David

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 at 16:17, Allan Perrins <aperrins@...> wrote:
An XPR8300/8400 makes for an excellent DMR repeater.  But so does a pair
of GM300's, which are far easier to come by and program.  Might I suggest
reviewing the Wiki on the BrandMeister site for "approved" radios?  Lots
of suggestions there.

Read, read, read.  Read until your eyes bleed.

And yes, there will be ham fests again . . . once all this Plandemic
silliness is over.  Blame Bill Gates and Anthony Fauchi (and the Chinese)
for it.  It will pass; the potential long-term effects from the vaccine
won't.

Allan

Join main@Radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.