Re: Motorola xpr8400

David Pye

I think the last thing I'll say about this here is that as an intensive care doctor, who has spent a fair part of the last year dealing with this hands-on, we've probably had quite different experiences about the impact of this, and how 'real' it is.

It hasn't been fun.

I expect that's why I am not a huge fan of 'plandemic' references.  Get a vaccine, don't get a vaccine, that's your choice (as it should be).

David

On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 at 16:58, Allan Perrins <aperrins@...> wrote:
Not really off topic . . . it's all about control, whether it's Motorola
or someone else.  If you don't get that, maybe you need to be chipped.

Join main@Radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.