Re: Sale For Medical Masks

Joe M.

In some cases, these people posted legitimate posts
(like you) then were hacked. How would we block such
posts unless we employ full moderation?

Yahoo seems to have had better spam control, but
there are no more archives or files anymore.

List Moderator

On 5/8/2020 7:58 AM, M1CGP Darent wrote:
Why do these people get through to post things.
Don't we require you to be interested in radios?

On Sun, 3 May 2020, 18:16 Joe M., <mch@nb.net <mailto:mch@nb.net>> wrote:

Poster/spammer has been banned.

List Moderator

On 5/3/2020 11:46 AM, SAM wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Our company is selling medical masks for wholesale and retail. We
> recently dropped our prices and we are throwing in a discount
code for
> extra savings.
>
> The website is https://www.iscselect.com/ and the discount code is
> SAVE10NOW to get 10% OFF.
>
> If you are interested in purchasing in wholesale send us a message on
> the “Wholesale Inquiries” page or the “Contact Us” page.
>
> Stay Safe!

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Join main@Radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.