Re: programming software for the Motorola M1225 mobile radio

KC1IJS

Would this be an M1225, or an M1225LS? They use different, and incompatible RSS programs.

Also, be aware that neither RSS will run on 64 bit Windows. Unless you've got an older laptop sitting around (or happen to be one of the few running 32 bit Windows 10), the best solution is to set up an XP or 98SE virtual machine.

Sean KC1IJS

On 11/14/2020 1:27 PM, Robbie Bobo via groups.io wrote:
Hi let me check at the office on Monday. I got a number of software. I will let you know.
73 de Rob 9J2RD

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 at 19:54, Jack Hutchinson

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020, 12:47 PM N5DET Will via groups.io <n5det=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

Join main@Radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.