From: main@Radios.groups.io <main@Radios.groups.io> On Behalf Of Todor via groups.io
Sent: Monday, 18 January 2021 10:33 PM
To: main@Radios.groups.io
Subject: [Radios] GM300 problem

Hello all,

Accindentally I reprogrammed GM300 with wrong code plug.

Looks like this model was limited to less programms and I uploaded 16 programs into the radio .

Now , I can read content and there are 16 programs within but TX is inhibited .

Does anybody has good codeplug for this model:

FCCABZ99FT3030

TANAPA HUD3603A

Model M33GMC09CAA

s/n 159TYYF989

This is what I can read from it.

Codeplug witn only 4 program loc is good enough .

Thanks in advance.Regards,

Todor

Join main@Radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.