From: main@Radios.groups.io [mailto:main@Radios.groups.io] On Behalf Of Glen O'Riley via groups.io
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 12:47
To: main@Radios.groups.io
Subject: Re: [Radios] GM300 problem

The 9C says 16ch.

M mobile duh

3 10-25w

3 VHF

GM (it’s a GM300)

C 45.1meg if

0 12.5k narrowband RF

9C “Expanded Logic Board, 16 freq”

A who knows?

A I think this is American market.

So it should be fine with 16 channels and I’d be looking at where you went wrong in the codeplug. It’s been so long since I dealt with my UHF GM300 and VHF M120 that I can’t even find the codeplug files for them to test/check (likely on the OLD 486 MSDOS laptop). Are you using the DOS or radio doctor software?

Only other thing I can think of is a board swap and it’s NOT a 9C board in it.