Re: GM300 problem

Jaroslav Tichý

Yes, thank you.

Dne st 3. 3. 2021 21:27 uživatel Andy KB1UIF <comexe1@...> napsal:

Hi, I used to have a code plug for an I think it was 8 ch UHF GM300 handy.
It's been a long time since I used it or the radio as the programming was dos based.
If I can find it do you think it would be of any use to you?

From: main@Radios.groups.io <main@Radios.groups.io> on behalf of Todor <z31rm@...>
Sent: Monday, January 18, 2021 6:33 AM
To: main@Radios.groups.io <main@Radios.groups.io>
Subject: [Radios] GM300 problem

Hello all,

Accindentally I reprogrammed GM300 with wrong code plug.

Looks like this model was limited to less programms and I uploaded 16 programs into the radio .

Now , I can read content and there are 16 programs within but TX is inhibited .

Does anybody has good codeplug for this model:

FCCABZ99FT3030

TANAPA HUD3603A

Model M33GMC09CAA

s/n 159TYYF989

This is what I can read from it.

Codeplug witn only 4 program loc is good enough .

Thanks in advance.Regards,

Todor

Join main@Radios.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.