GM300 problem

Todor

Hello all,

Accindentally I reprogrammed GM300 with wrong code plug.

Looks like this model was limited to less programms and I uploaded 16 programs into the radio .

Now , I can read content and there are 16 programs within but TX is inhibited .

Does anybody has good codeplug for this model:

FCCABZ99FT3030

TANAPA HUD3603A

Model M33GMC09CAA

s/n 159TYYF989

This is what I can read from it.

Codeplug witn only 4 program loc is good enough .

Thanks in advance.Regards,

Todor

Glen O'Riley

The 9C says 16ch.

M mobile duh

3 10-25w

3 VHF

GM (it’s a GM300)

C 45.1meg if

0 12.5k narrowband RF

9C “Expanded Logic Board, 16 freq”

A who knows?

A I think this is American market.

So it should be fine with 16 channels and I’d be looking at where you went wrong in the codeplug. It’s been so long since I dealt with my UHF GM300 and VHF M120 that I can’t even find the codeplug files for them to test/check (likely on the OLD 486 MSDOS laptop). Are you using the DOS or radio doctor software?

Only other thing I can think of is a board swap and it’s NOT a 9C board in it.

Accindentally I reprogrammed GM300 with wrong code plug.

Looks like this model was limited to less programms and I uploaded 16 programs into the radio .

Now , I can read content and there are 16 programs within but TX is inhibited .

Does anybody has good codeplug for this model:

FCCABZ99FT3030

TANAPA HUD3603A

Model M33GMC09CAA

s/n 159TYYF989

This is what I can read from it.

Codeplug witn only 4 program loc is good enough .

Thanks in advance.Regards,

Todor

Todor

Hello again,

This  GM300 was all working  with 4 channel prior to upload new content .

I made a mistake-saved original codeplug but later overwrited it with anothed content that appears to be not working.

And yes, it looks like 16 channel  capable – it has 2 digit display .

European model , too.

Will check again but working good code plug is welcome , anyway.

Of course , 16 channel type.

Regards,

Todor