Motorola CM200 MDC1200 signaling?

Carl Moon <carl.moon@...>

Does anyone know how to get the MDC 1200 tone on the CM200 mobile radio?
Carl

Siegmund Souza

For the cps I have you go to signaling, MDC systems, edit the MDC default system or create a new one.  In there you enter in your MDC ID and things like pre/post ID type etc.   Then go to conventional personalities, choose the personality you want to add MDC to by changing the Signaling System drop down box to the MDC system you edited or created in the first step.

The CM 200 has no full display as you know so of course it can only do encode not decode.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Wednesday, April 29, 2020, 12:30 PM, Carl Moon via groups.io <carl.moon@...> wrote:

Does anyone know how to get the MDC 1200 tone on the CM200 mobile radio?
Carl

Carl Moon <carl.moon@...>

Hi Siegmund
Thanks for the detailed response.
Carl

Dora Tamilta <doratamilta@...>

Thanks Siegmund,
Your reply has been helpful. I was in a similar situation.
Dora