Topics

Motorola M110

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

Hi, i am interested for programing cable circuit for M110 and unlock software for UHF for Ham band.
Best Regards
Daniel

Concetto Dovere

programing cable M110

--
Clausola di Riservatezza
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita. Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo gentilmente ad eliminarlo dopo averne dato tempestiva comunicazione al mittente e a non utilizzare in alcun caso il suo contenuto.

Daniel T

TNX for replay, i made this cable and nothing no communication.

73 de YU7TDA

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

Concetto Dovere

Hi, in order to set up the the MC110 you need a DOS software.

73 IT9HQZ

Il giorno lun 13 apr 2020 alle ore 00:31 Daniel T via groups.io <yu7tda=ymail.com@groups.io> ha scritto:

TNX for replay, i made this cable and nothing no communication.

73 de YU7TDA

--
Sent from Yahoo Email App for Android

--
Clausola di Riservatezza
Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio di posta elettronica sono riservate e confidenziali e ne è vietata la diffusione in qualunque modo eseguita. Qualora Lei non fosse la persona a cui il presente messaggio è destinato, La invitiamo gentilmente ad eliminarlo dopo averne dato tempestiva comunicazione al mittente e a non utilizzare in alcun caso il suo contenuto.
Qualsivoglia utilizzo non autorizzato di questo messaggio e dei suoi eventuali allegati espone il responsabile alle relative conseguenze civili e penali.

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

Hi, yes I have a dos software, and dosbox with 90 cicles.
Nothing no communication :-(

73 de YU7TDA

Donald Loper

I found on mine, that even though I was running a fast processor in a newer computer, that I had to set mine to around 86000 cycles for it to communicate.

On Monday, April 13, 2020, 2:18:25 PM CDT, Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...> wrote:

Hi, yes I have a dos software, and dosbox with 90 cicles.
Nothing no communication :-(

73 de YU7TDA

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

have you been able to communicate with tranciver? how did you do it from dosbox or something else

73 de YU7TDA

Luc De Cock

Hello ,

to program the radio , you must have a slow pc

I am use a old computer (386) not dosbox from windows,  but real dos

suc6

ON4RW- Luc

Op 13/04/2020 om 18:44 schreef Daniel Tabacki:

Hi, yes I have a dos software, and dosbox with 90 cicles.
Nothing no communication :-(

73 de YU7TDA

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

This is hard, i not find an old computer 286,386,486 slowly i able to find is P2 is this helpful?

73 de YU7TDA

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

Hi to all,
I successfully read and write M110
I found a slow pc.
How i can modification for Ham ban 430-450
This is subband and not supposed in M110

Best Regards
Daniel

Charles Schmell

If you used Moto software, Does the "Shift key" trick work?

When typing in freq out of split:

Hold Shift, type numbers
Release Shift for decimal (.)
Shift and type rest of numbers, fiil out field with zeros.

Example:  446.0000    would be $$^.))))
Program will convert to proper numbers.
Now, depending on the type radio, the radio will not refer to tuning info since tuning spots are not in new band.

Power can go from 0 -A LOT (over rated power)
Deviation can go squirrelly.

Depends on model radio.

Gm 300s behave better than Maxtrac or Radius radios.
Not familiar with M110.

Check Batlabes!
Charles, KS3Z

On Tuesday, April 21, 2020, 01:54:32 PM EDT, Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...> wrote:

Hi to all,
I successfully read and write M110
I found a slow pc.
How i can modification for Ham ban 430-450
This is subband and not supposed in M110

Best Regards
Daniel

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

Hi tnx,
This software allowed any frequency ftom 403-470mhz
But pll did not locked on speaker bip bip bip on 434.725 on 447.800 work normally.
Radio is tuned to 403-433 and 438-470
Ham band 433-438 is subband and pll not locked.

Any ideas?
Thanks for helping
73

Alexander G�mez

One idea, recalibrate coils vco Rx y Tx, only turn a litle bit

El mar., 21 de abril de 2020 1:21 p. m., Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...> escribió:
Hi tnx,
This software allowed any frequency ftom 403-470mhz
But pll did not locked on speaker bip bip bip on 434.725 on 447.800 work normally.
Radio is tuned to 403-433 and 438-470
Ham band 433-438 is subband and pll not locked.

Any ideas?
Thanks for helping
73

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

Hi, tnx for replay,
Do you have some circuit?

73

Clint, VE3CMQ

That might just be to put a minus (-) before the frequency.  It works for the GM300 radio’s and if I am mistaken for the M110.

Clint, VE3CMQ

How i can modification for Ham ban 430-450

This is subband and not supposed in M110

Best Regards

Daniel

Clint, VE3CMQ

Can you possible tune the VCO to cover that missing portion?

This software allowed any frequency ftom 403-470mhz

But pll did not locked on speaker bip bip bip on 434.725 on 447.800 work normally.

Radio is tuned to 403-433 and 438-470

Ham band 433-438 is subband and pll not locked.

Any ideas?

Thanks for helping

73

Daniel Tabacki <atiracom@...>

Hi to everyone,

Yes I tuned a L210 and L201 and it's working, but receiver deaf and transmiter is on low power. I need adjust something else but what?

Some ideas?

Best Regards
73 de YU7TDA
Daniel