programming software for the Motorola M1225 mobile radio

N5DET Will

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

Jack Hutchinson

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020, 12:47 PM N5DET Will via groups.io <n5det=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

Robbie Bobo

Hi let me check at the office on Monday. I got a number of software. I will let you know.
73 de Rob 9J2RD

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 at 19:54, Jack Hutchinson
<jackhutch62@...> wrote:

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020, 12:47 PM N5DET Will via groups.io <n5det=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

Tony VA7TF, VE7ACF

I have it,

Email me

va7tf  at  gmail  dot  com

---------------

Regards,

Tony

VA7TF VE7ACF

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

Edward Fanthorpe

On 2020-11-14 11:04, Tony VA7TF, VE7ACF wrote:

I have it,

Email me

va7tf  at  gmail  dot  com

---------------

Regards,

Tony

VA7TF VE7ACF

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

KC1IJS

Would this be an M1225, or an M1225LS? They use different, and incompatible RSS programs.

Also, be aware that neither RSS will run on 64 bit Windows. Unless you've got an older laptop sitting around (or happen to be one of the few running 32 bit Windows 10), the best solution is to set up an XP or 98SE virtual machine.

Sean KC1IJS

On 11/14/2020 1:27 PM, Robbie Bobo via groups.io wrote:
Hi let me check at the office on Monday. I got a number of software. I will let you know.
73 de Rob 9J2RD

On Sat, 14 Nov 2020 at 19:54, Jack Hutchinson

On Sat, Nov 14, 2020, 12:47 PM N5DET Will via groups.io <n5det=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

N5DET Will

ok thanks.

On Saturday, November 14, 2020, 12:32 PM, Tony VA7TF, VE7ACF <20junk20@...> wrote:

I have it,

Email me

va7tf  at  gmail  dot  com

---------------

Regards,

Tony

VA7TF VE7ACF

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

Ron McFadyen

Hi can u send me a copy of GM-300 software I have the cables tnx
Thanks much
VE3YXY

6 Plus (Ron)

On Nov 14, 2020, at 1:04 PM, Tony VA7TF, VE7ACF <20junk20@...> wrote:

I have it,

Email me

va7tf  at  gmail  dot  com

Regards,

Tony

VA7TF VE7ACF

CAN SOMEONE HELP ME LOCATE THE PROGRAMMING SOFTWARE FOR MY MOTOROLA N M-1225 4 CHANNEL RADIO THANKS

<29B382C9C0AF45E3AF64D2ACCB93F38B.png>

N5DET Will

M1225 4 channel Inline image

Inline image