Sale For Medical Masks

Joe M.

Poster/spammer has been banned.

List Moderator

On 5/3/2020 11:46 AM, SAM wrote:
Hey guys,

Our company is selling medical masks for wholesale and retail. We
recently dropped our prices and we are throwing in a discount code for
extra savings.

The website is https://www.iscselect.com/ and the discount code is
SAVE10NOW to get 10% OFF.

If you are interested in purchasing in wholesale send us a message on
the “Wholesale Inquiries” page or the “Contact Us” page.

Stay Safe!

M1CGP Darent

Why do these people get through to post things.
Don't we require you to be interested in radios?

On Sun, 3 May 2020, 18:16 Joe M., <mch@...> wrote:
Poster/spammer has been banned.

List Moderator

On 5/3/2020 11:46 AM, SAM wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Our company is selling medical masks for wholesale and retail. We
> recently dropped our prices and we are throwing in a discount code for
> extra savings.
>
> The website is https://www.iscselect.com/ and the discount code is
> SAVE10NOW to get 10% OFF.
>
> If you are interested in purchasing in wholesale send us a message on
> the “Wholesale Inquiries” page or the “Contact Us” page.
>
> Stay Safe!

Joe M.

In some cases, these people posted legitimate posts
(like you) then were hacked. How would we block such
posts unless we employ full moderation?

Yahoo seems to have had better spam control, but
there are no more archives or files anymore.

List Moderator

On Sun, 3 May 2020, 18:16 Joe M., <mch@nb.net <mailto:mch@nb.net>> wrote:

Poster/spammer has been banned.

List Moderator

On 5/3/2020 11:46 AM, SAM wrote:
> Hey guys,
>
> Our company is selling medical masks for wholesale and retail. We
> recently dropped our prices and we are throwing in a discount
code for
> extra savings.
>
> The website is https://www.iscselect.com/ and the discount code is
> SAVE10NOW to get 10% OFF.
>
> If you are interested in purchasing in wholesale send us a message on
> the “Wholesale Inquiries” page or the “Contact Us” page.
>
> Stay Safe!

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Jared Styles <jaredstyles@...>

Anyone can pretend to be interested in radios. Keep strong and radio on.

On Fri., May 8, 2020, 6:28 a.m. M1CGP Darent <M1CGP.radio@...> wrote:
Why do these people get through to post things.
Don't we require you to be interested in radios?

On Sun, 3 May 2020, 18:16 Joe M., <mch@...> wrote:
Poster/spammer has been banned.

List Moderator